APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

TJ, It may just be that some of those funds will be used for all...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    TJ,   It may just be that some of those funds will be used for all those purposes but it is clear that the bulk will be used to stay afloat.  Obviously, it is not what is needed to complete our showcase plant but.......

At least people are willing to keep the company afloat whilst they seek the 8 million to complete and commission the plant.

One needs to consider that those who put forward the funds to keep APG afloat with working capital must be pretty sure that it is still a winner. If the company was not able to raise these funds, we would all be completely stuffed. As long as the company survives, it still has the chance to pull through. That's why I would like to thank those that invested further to keep us going.

It is my belief that management are not stuffing their pockets now, perhaps even minimising their costs to the company until we get through this. They must clearly pay rent and administrative staff. They also must travel to sell the concept and get the funds required to complete the plant. That does require money.

Our plant is 85% complete. We need 8 million to complete and commission and showcase the plant as well as have sufficient working capital until the dollars start rolling in from the plant. The technology is proven, it just needs to be properly showcased.

With the price where it is now, I/we have little else to lose but so much more to gain if they can complete this stage.

Thanks to those who dug deep to keep us afloat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.