88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Why would I be in gaol? Accurately determining the the Correct...

1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Why would I be in gaol?

Accurately determining the the Correct Governmental control is anything but splitting hairs, it is key and important research to help gain knowledge on fact and fiction that appears on boards like this.

Not understanding that any NS oiler has been able to bid on federal land makes the suggestion that it is all that is left to play for as being somewhat left field.

even more so as the Icewine acres where at one time sen only fit for Gas and maybe shale if O OB was to be correct about his vapour phase theory. instead with about a quarter of the Icewine play being subject to more modern seismics we now find that there is close to 2.2n billion of leads of which two prospects have already been upgraded to Discovery and another two half way there. In effect 50% of the total leads.

I would dearly love to see more seismic undertaken on Icewine using some of the cash from a farm out as well as being able to permit more wells for 2020. WINX may also play a significant part in raising funds , or spending funds to go to production as maybe Yukon can

6.6 billon shares plus in issue does not undermine the $value of the business as long as its prospectivity can grow and develop to Discovery and bookable reserves.

88e is in a cathartic moment with potential farm out and another Conventional well in Q1 2019.

The Farm Out we still do not know what is being discussed re scope

1/ Two wells for 2020
    2/ 1/ plus IW2 HRZ
    3/ Acres to include some or all of above
    4/ All Icewine under Seismic 3D
    5/ All of Icewine with HRZ, or without.
    6/ 88e as an entity

Any of the above will have a $price tag to suit. We just do not know how much or by when. What we do know is that without any or all of the above, drilling more wells is a pipe dream ......unless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.