ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Charter. temper temper no one has vilified you, just trying to understand by questioning. Where as you just impose and inflict an opinion that is beyond question. I have seen this before some where.

I Am Glad you understand that the key to additional wells is the Farm Out process, you have kept up after all.

I understand that DW raised the last placing to ensure that WINX is adequately funded. To be able to run production testing etc. As well as other opex costs. No one is bullied by you, even if you accuse them as being deranged, no matter how slightly, for not having the same view as you do. I have seen this somewhere before

The reference to a Pound party instead of a $AUS party. There is a guy on LSE who writes as you do. He is known, as Rich T, aka small numbers, aka Read the Candles from LSE. Also known for stalking people across BB if they do not agree with him.

He also describes DW as deluded and others as deranged. Plus a lot more. I am sure you cannot possibly be related. Masking your profile so no one can see how recently you joined on an anonymous BB is in itself interesting.

I agree it is highly unlikely that a further equity raise will gain any traction. Success of a Farm Out and Winx is the only way forward now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.