DBF 2.45% $1.47 duxton farms ltd

This is a positive move IMO, if we get close to the $59mill...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

This is a positive move IMO, if we get close to the $59mill valuation it will reduce our
    gearing ratio dramatically, it will also help with the confidence in the other valuations
    and should help reduce the NTA discount

I am happy with the way the AGM went today, some great questions and thoughts
    put forward by Geoff/Jeff, I agree with his and a couple of other shareholders lines
    of thinking, it bought a lot of shareholder concerns and issues out in the open and
    I would like to thank Ed for his openness to giving him time with the mike

I kind of agree with what he said that if the huge NTA discount is still there in another
    4 years then we should revert to a unlisted structure, but wasn't DBF born from an
    unlisted fund already...(I would prefer if the discount is still there in 4 years we should
    call it quits and liquidate the farms and return the money back to shareholders),
    I think someone on the board agreed with Geoff on this point too, at least it sounded
    that way, the camera was still on Ed, does anyone know if it was board member who
    kind of agreed with this or was it another shareholder?.

Overall a positive AGM IMO, looking at a good year operation wise, the new director seems
    fairly capable and some concerns raised are being listened too and acted upon

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.035(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 $246 168

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 4056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.035 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 407
Last updated 10.32am 06/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.