AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Your friends are trying to make you look foolish by trying to...

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Your friends are trying to make you look foolish by trying to delete my prediction of 30 months for BLM approval as off topic. I have consistently predicted approval as more likely than not, but followed by a costly and time-consuming lawsuit that may succeed. And remember, this is only about drill and fill, not actual mining, which requires new BLM review.

In 30 months the Biden administration may be gone, and the game may change. For those who missed the off-topic post, all I said was that management predictions were based on how long it took the Trump BLM to approve projects with problems involving Native American neighbors. By saying nothing now, they admit they have no idea how long it will take the Biden BLM.BLM once took 30 years to reject a mine application. I would not be surprised if this one took 30 months. They may be waiting for a favorable precedent from the Thacker Pass case which, contrary to misinformation regularly posted here, has still not been decided in the District Court and will probably be appealed to the Ninth Circuit, where it would then have some significance for an Arizona case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $9.764K 492.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2337244 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 557755 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.