IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Well if we try to see a positive out of all this CR, is that...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Well if we try to see a positive out of all this CR, is that this time is at higher price than 12c.
    Also I can see a nice volume of 12c holders selling today at the opening, meaning less downward pressure going forward.
    So glad now CR is all behind us and we can focus on drill news and possibly more side news, still due to come.
    What happened to final special SCW analyses? Production sharing agreement and seismic interpretation?
    There was some decent buys today to support the sp, hopefully will get back above 20c in the next few days, any oil/gas show in the mud, kicks while drilling and other positive news, even an update that all is well and drilling is carrying on, will lift the sp.

Finally am I correct to assume that they will drill and cement all the way down to TD, for then oil sample?
    Or will they wireline test and cement each section, for then oil sample the lot at the end.
    Also given that they said they won't be able to oil sample each and every potential formation, I really hope they will start with the most promising Lower Angwa, all the way up. Any thoughts?
    I was hoping for a final update on the operation from the "man" but so far nothing.
    I still think within days a webinar or detailed presentation is due, maybe coming with first update....we will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.