MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Fair pt Piggy that mgmt know what's behind the scenes. And yes,...

1. 376 Posts.
    Fair pt Piggy that mgmt know what's behind the scenes. And yes, I'm enjoying the buying opp, and hoping it could be even better tomorrow!

My concerns, however, are (a) a rts issue or similar gives SHers the chance to decide for themselves whether to allow dilution of their holdings. The terrific buying opp today is not a mgmt contrivence, but a result of our collective views on progress to date and prospectively, and I believe the cost of fairness is worthwhile, ie underwriting costs etc.

And (b) regarding the SP taking a hit, I can't agree with the sentiment as the SP has fallen sig'ly since the $4m CR. Also if we add $4m+$3m we get $7m, perhaps we could add earlier raisings and the oppies conversion (arguments either way here), but even on the most conservative assessment we are well on the way to a decent CR, plus it's v clear mgmt have badly underestimated the required costs to get where they're going, maybe due to unexpected delays, or poor expense estimates or something else I don't know, but clearly there's a challenge there somewhere.

Worth noting too that CRs with sophisticated investors are not cost free either, merely sig'ly cheaper in dollars (although not a huge amt less in mgmt time and focus), and the costs have to be multiplied by the number of times such CRs occur.

Pt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.