IPT 3.45% 1.4¢ impact minerals limited

Hi all, long time follower first time poster on IPT. I know the...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi all, long time follower first time poster on IPT. I know the feeling about what you’re saying NewB with the drilling activities, this is what I saw in DEG a long time ago. BUT I sold 400,000 shares of DEG at 4c due to my impatience. My impatience watching other companies on my list grow faster so pulled out and it into other ventures. One of My biggest regrets. And I keep the CHESS statement in my drawer as a reminder. I have researched the next big discovery possibility and that’s when I came across the ground that IPT has and I will not make the same mistake on IPT by selling early. This ground has potential, and the Dr knows this. I have faith he knows it’s there and so do the sophs. We just have to wait to see if he finds it. Take it from this fool that sometimes that means waiting. And if it turns to fluff then whatever. I know I would rather lose a few thousand which can be recorded as a taxable loss than regret the decision when you watch a stock (DEG) climb to over a dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.381K 522.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6442063 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1624348 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.