PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

@MrMozambiqueThanks for making the effort to reach out to PWN on...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    @MrMozambique

Thanks for making the effort to reach out to PWN on behalf of us all - much appreciated and looking forward to the q&a.

I have rather general questions which are not commercially sensitive I was going to ask at the AGM, but just as easy to ask here.

Since the 1970s O&G has been an early adopter and proponent of ai and ml. Starting in the early 2000s this adoption has become one of dependance particularly in process engineering.

I don't think it is an over exaggeration to say that the last 2 years has seen an unprecedented expansion in the investment in and use of generative ai and ml in the o&g industry, across all facets - functional and business units. With companies like Shell, BP and ExxonMobil leading the pack.

Generative AI is, as we are all well aware, a technology and know-how leveler - it is capable to bridging technology moats and smashing knowledge & know-how based barriers of entry.

In this environment we are now entering, I was wondering what Bahay's thoughts were on :

The impact of AI in wastewater process design, even the early 1st gen commercially available systems eg Transcend Design Generator?

Small engineering solutions companies (like PWN, but not limited to) maintaining their technological edge in the face of a generative engineering ai tsunami?

Concerns of ai related leaks of trade secrets and other confidential data?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $45.20K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2947974 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6632034 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1677500
Last updated 10.33am 02/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.