VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Re: "Yes Pel, I do actually have to agree with you on this one!...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re: "Yes Pel, I do actually have to agree with you on this one!
    Thanks bruce....your posts of late suggest you might be starting to 'believe' what l have been posting for almost a year now...l was a blind-believer in the Cos management for a long while ...but ...when going back over Ann's, promises and planning timelines v's achievements of this Co l realize how cleverly nebulas the Ann's were....verging on being a 'lifestyle' Co imo.
    Sure their have been some 'curved-balls' thrown their way but the Co's own Regulatory and proposed Prospectus submissions have been inexplicably late. These inactions have also been glaringly devoid of any explanation why, and imo, has now impacted severely on these Regulatory processes, so vital to progress and ML for this Co.
    We now have dilution, a very weak sp and dishevelled credibility of this Co in the market place....
    Where are these BOA's we have heard about since Oct '17, and beyond?... the BOA's that we were going hear about in 'coming weeks'?...and mentioned again more recently...still nothing....imo you can't keep spinning investors along with promises and rhetoric thru formal ASX Ann's and not deliver...in the end l decided it was time to try and keep them honest....l failed....maybe l am qualified to sit on the Board Dante ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.4K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 31166120 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2674704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.