VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Pel, ""The current SP does not support any of your positive spin...

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Pel,

""The current SP does not support any of your positive spin about this stock Possum""

I am not too sure how long you have been investing in shares but there have been hundreds of examples where a stock price has fallen only to rebound because of circumstances.

Whilst everyone continues to continues to cry about the share price there are some who are actually stepping up to the plate and buying. Heavens forbid why would they do that ??
    I remember watching SBM drop from over 2 dollars per share in Sept 2012 down to 11c in Sept 2011. People were suggesting SBM would fall by the wayside because the gold price dropping would make it impossible for them to make any money. Today the share price sits at 4.90.
    I remember when LNG dropped from 1.80 back to 10c because Shell made a takeover bid for Arrow Energy to stop LNG and Arrow doing a joint venture arrangement . The shares then went to 5 dollars 2 years later. BAL was a 14 dollar stock in Dec 2015 only to be sold down to around 4 dollars in Mar 2017. In march 2018 it was trading at 21 dollars. I had KRC shares for years and years that dropped below 1c per share and then rose to 19c per share in the space of 4 months. This occurred this year. It proved to be my biggest single financial win thus far, simply because I remained patient. Thank god I did. I would left behind hundreds of thousands of dollars in profit. Go and review my posts in KRC when I was telling everyone to buy at 2c at the beginning of this year.. The Comments that I posted on Hotcopper about KRC cannot lie . They are there for everyone to read.
    All of these stocks had issues to explain why their share prices dropped. But they all responded with favourable outcomes and surpassed their previous highs. All had very good reasons why shareholders would have sold at their lows.
    I could spend all day posting about stocks that were sold down for various reasons but then recovered to become very worthwhile investments for those that had the patience. These are just a few that I have been involved in. There have been hundreds over the years that I have only watched from afar.
    My feeling is we will most likely look back in 12 months time and think about the opportunity of buying cheap stock when everyone was selling at the lowest point thinking it was doomed to fail. Just like those that sold KRC below 1c 7 months ago and watched it go to to 19c per share 4 months later.
    There would have been a few dissappointed shareholders no doubt who jumped ship when they should have hung tight.
    But each to his own. I have given my reasons recently why I continue to hold my stock in previous posts.

This however is a decision everyone MUST decide for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.4K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 31166120 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2674704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.