CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    bruce,

Today is the last day to sell stock if you want to lock in a loss for this financial year.. I am not surprised to see them trade down today. I got hit for another batch at 1.9c. Given they placed stock at 2.3c recently it was a no brainer for myself to acquire some more at these prices.
    When the sharemarket crashed in 1987 John Elliott who was a big wheeler and dealer in the market in Australia was asked what he was doing with his investments when everyone else was selling their stock.
    He said he was buying more. Needless to say when the dust settled he made plenty by selling at much higher prices then what he paid for them in the years ahead.

There will be plenty happy to buy VRC at 4c on the back of good news, but not so many happy to buy at 2c on the back of no news. Those that make the most money in the markets are quite often those that do the opposite to what the herd does.
    There is an old saying : BUY them when no one wants them, SELL them when everyone wants them.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.