VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Wow, thanks for complimentary posts DreamCatcher and Omidomi and...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Wow, thanks for complimentary posts DreamCatcher and Omidomi and for the thumbs ups from others!

Those are my opinions until I hear otherwise. Of course there would be plenty of Volt deniers who would disagree.

I do know that there are some big investors doing just what you are doing DreamCatcher, waiting for the DFS, the mining licence and the funding to be announced. These are investors with greater risk aversion than me. They only buy on the back of positive announcements. That is probably why they are much richer than me too! I can assure you, that if all of those 3 cards fall into place, there will be some huge sales ahead!

But until then VRC is still a risky stock and the deniers can have a field day about events and timelines that haven't happened. And they are mainly right. The risk is still there, but the rewards may be great! If VRC can pull this whole mining process off, it will be very profitable! And they have a number of customers in the bag already!

Just wait until the boom demand for Graphite hits, when there are 20 to 40 battery gigafactories in place worldwide , all demanding massive amounts of Graphite! And when Graphite is in huge demand for use in insulation, for Graphene and other uses! That is what VRC and the board are aiming for, mining and supplying the world's markets with Graphite during peak demand! That is from 2020 onwards! And the mine has a life of 22 years and more!

Good luck to all shareholders. My firm conviction remains that such a large deposit of Graphite will be mined by VRC at some point in the future, and they would be jolly well silly not to mine it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.405K 2.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 31179453 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 944703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.