VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Thanks Kyle, and those who gave me a thumbs up! 21! Best I've...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks Kyle, and those who gave me a thumbs up! 21! Best I've had in years!

Kyle, I can also where you are coming from and the other VRC deniers. Many investors wouldn't touch VRC with a barge pole as the risks are too high for them. But time will tell which side is right.

This is not a game, it is big business. Fortunes can be won or lost with VRC at the moment. Sentimentality shouldn't come into it. It is all about making money for our investment portfolios, and if things don't go to plan, then it is about making as small a loss as possible!

My belief continues to be, that VRC will become a successful mining company and I can't see any obvious impediments to that. The Mining Licence should be granted. The Chairman, Mr Kabunga is from Tanzania, he probably knows half of the villagers and the politicians! (lol) But seriously he does have about 146m shares in Volt and 13m options! Is he confident in the company???

Whispers abound that the capital raising will be successful and that the DPS will show a very good profit margin! And stage 2 will only cost around $170m to establish, which in mining terms is a very good price!

GLTA VRC investors!

(Just my opinions and in a month's time I may be proven to be totally wrong!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.