RNU 2.15% 9.1¢ renascor resources limited

To be honest I see a prudent move here by RNU.The gold tenement...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

To be honest I see a prudent move here by RNU.

The gold tenement held was stagnant, now it has good potential to accumulate in value. The 180 video (provided above by @Topo here ) DC stated RNU had ‘knocks on the door’ (before this announcement). Hence, the value was already sighted by those in the field. As such, I see no real dilution aftera short term. Whether we get to mine it, sell it or at least add value to our company portfolio.

Our board are not going to sit on our funds and wait for the (inevitable) Graphite rise to come but now be at work in adding value to RNU.

If you were to develop anything at this time in (Covid 2020) I would prefer it to be Gold. This is proven already by the stellar growth in value of many gold miners And gold explorers. Our gold grades are worthy to chase, even to say it would be negligent ‘not to’ chase it. For many gold investors RNU will soon be on their ‘watchlists’ as todays move will attract attention. Gold is in a good trend. The support level (1.1 – 1.3c ) is growing already. The market at present sees this…

Graphite without a doubt at all will have its day. There are many economies now spearheading the EV revolution as the answer to restoring wealth and economy back into the business world. Which brings me to the main issue of all of this: Time is the one anomaly we have little control over. So many HC comments (justifiably so) want it now (for obvious reasons). If you are to read (and believe) the business headlines, this turnabout is already underway. If graphite is to be needed in this turnaround, RNU appears to be sitting in a good seat.

My muse

Bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $219.7K 2.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 327651 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 509430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.