NVA 20.0% 18.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Placement Repriced Up and Company Update, page-114

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    QUR is building a very strong asset base across not only Lithium at Manitoba but in Alaska where they look to have the potential to unlock large scale discoveries across numerous metals including gold, nickel, cobalt copper and rare earths. How many companies out there are sitting with this type of potential with a market cap so low. Like i have previously stated i see QUR in a similar way i saw AGY early days with massive potential for a re-rate on the back of bringing in quality assets in the right jurisdictions with metals that offer serious upside value. QUR have not only the massive lithium potential in Manitoba next to TXS listed FAR which are now working together to potentially unlock a potentially big lithium find but also Alaska where some of the biggest gold finds in the world have been found. Throw in Alaska's other metal potential and gee there is some serious upside potential this stock offers. Some key statements i took away from today's announcements below. Interestingly point 2 below states QUR management will be will be flying out to Vancouver early next week to meet with FAR management. Suggests these 2 companies are moving very quickly to develop these highly potential lithium assets in a region that could be the next significant lithium producer.

At the same time, we are acceleration our exploration efforts of our Thompson brothers Lithium Project as we feel we are very undervalued compared to our direct peers.

Announced on 27th November 2017 Quantum and Far Resources have expressed their willingness to work together in relation to a joint venture or other, Quantum management is due to fly to Vancouver early next week to meet with the Far Resources team to further progress unlocking the Manitoba region’s Lithium resources.

On the 29th November 2017, Adjacent tenement owner FAR Resource (FAT.CSE) announced drill results 20.6m of 1.43% Li20, these results are highly encouraging and demonstrate that the Manitoba region is a world class Hard rock Lithium district. Quantum is committed to fast tracking and unlocking the region as the next significant lithium-producing region.

The Company is pleased with its finding on the Alaskan project portfolio and feels the asset base is a make-up of a suite of ‘company making’ assets with potential for large scale discoveries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.030(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 19.0¢ 16.5¢ $90.81K 517.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4036 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 48053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.