WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

Gday Joseph, yes still hanging around mate but very tired of the...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Gday Joseph, yes still hanging around mate but very tired of the stock.

I feel sorry for the investors at the 6 cent raising with free Options at 12 cents which are due to expire in a few weeks worthless.

Thank god we have the quarterly reports which are mandatory or who knows when we would get an update.

I have heard rumors a toll treatment contract has been signed and that the P200 is something the company is seriously trying to achieve but if true, what is the hold up in announcing, Finance maybe, who knows. I have always wondered though if they have the finance approved already but is subject to a toll treatment contract.

I have no idea what happened with the EMI but I feel that whatever there new plans are, it should have been updated to the market so we know what is going on. Did they stop the EMI because of the P200 or is another local company interested in buying the asset and thus WWI board put everything on hold. I saw that article how Sibanye what to increase there exposure to Uranium and according to another post on here, Sibanye processed 2000 tonnes of the EMI ore to test it. Is this all about a possible sale to Sibanye or????

We can only keep guessing I guess but it is very frustrating not knowing what is going on. Also the P200 report was due out by end of July this year but probably like everything else in the past is delayed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.