WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Placement Request under Equity Placement Agreement, page-41

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Sorry but you’re barking up the wrong tree. Everything Jac has touched has worked. There is a company CFO and Chairman who have the role of leveraging the best financial deal. They also have Taurum in SA.

Give Jac the $’s and he’ll have that pit punching dirt out day and night. Look how schmick he has the site looking on bare bones. Geez I hope he gets the finances just to show exactly what he can do with the right team and tools.
    Jac has to be reviewing the P200, oversee any on-site tasks, negotiation of toll, manage the consultants and review their info etc etc.
    Just when do you want the bloke to do his job? If he goes on tour to promote he gets belted for that, hard to know what role some people want the man to perform.

Sure the short term price might drop with this CR but if as a result it opens up the mine, pays for P200 or allows execution of a bigger deal we will be all cheering. Next week let’s hope we have a trading halt followed by that sort of news. Just can’t see them going to the well for that small amount unless they had a direct purpose for the money.

My own opinion but I’ll be backing it up again tomorrow now my taxes & super are sorted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.