1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

As with all of the Lithium hard rock Australian mines it's all...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    As with all of the Lithium hard rock Australian mines it's all coming down to costs per tonne... those who can achieve low costs will be in the box seat to survive and represent the most attractive assets for TO.

I recall being astounded at that $15 million production cost estimate in the last quarterly as was @Dr_Manhattan, I hope they weren't low balling their estimates to avoid scaring the herd and to keep the discourse positive. As others have said, a significant deviation from this guidance should have resulted in a market update, and if they do miss significantly it'll be a very bad look and deserve the anger of shareholders. Being positive, if they're anywhere near we'll be way out ahead of the other new hard rock entrants and have to be taken very, very seriously despite the debt. The sales volumes will be unrepresentative to the downside looking at production vs sales in the last few company updates, that's no big deal given they should catch up into the next few quarters.

If costs are similar to projections that will be a very strong buy signal for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.