RGT 13.3% 34.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Placement Settlement Complete, Info on the Priority Offer, page-2

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    They've done a great job with this. Efficiently raised and with regular shareholders able to participate for a portion. With the receivables due this qtr, IMO this will jump after the next qtrly.

I can understand frustrations over the dilution/sp drop that comes with a CR, but evidently this thread as quite a few illogical, overemotional whiners.

The MM industry is in its infancy and this is a spec stock. CRs and losses are part of the building process at this end of the market. It's a long hold and that has always been what the company has communicated. For a spec stock, MXC has done brilliantly this year and IMO they're well ahead of their ASX competitors. I'm not sure how one can read the milestones in the annual report and not be pleased:

- Pioneer in the R&D side with great partnerships and key projects on the go.
    - Actual Pharma products on the market and generating revenue. Agreements signed worldwide to ensure delivery of our product is achievable as brand, product and industry awareness grows. We have literally only been in this phase for a few months and if you believe in the MM industry outlook, this is only going to grow.
    - Side operations generating revenue through raw material supply agreements
    - Malta facility lined up

I find it funny how 2019 has been positive progress all the way, and then a necessary CR comes and people cry 'Second Strike' and 'Fake Company'. These people should only be disappointed in their poor understanding of the market and the growth timeline of this industry. Apart from a necessary CR now, what negatives have come from FY19?

I also think the LSE listing will be positive. Our brand and operations are bigger in Europe than here. The MM in Aus will be a slower burn, because we are lagging behind in this space. Europe is a much bigger market, with much higher potential returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.040(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 35.0¢ 30.0¢ $7.174K 21.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16592 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.