ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Good on you @drinking and congratulations on your impending...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good on you @drinking and congratulations on your impending nuptials!

I was also "using" my knowledge and research of junior stocks back in 2012 to pay for my wedding and was lucky enough to jump on the SIR bandwagon at 0.06 (let's not even talk abou SFR which I got the heads up at .20 or NST at .90!) but this 1 of the 12 juniors I've invested in that made money ( LIN going nowhere and MNE 400:1 consolidation).

Like a lot of investors in ICG I have been in awhile (since 2013) and was fortunate enough to take up further shares in the recent placement ( thank god my wife doesn't read hotcopper).

Like yourself I am optimistic with this stock. I don't DT but prefer to "hold" based on my investment strategy.

I enjoy the banter amongst LT and ST holders but,more importantly, I enjoyed reading your post regarding why you invested in ICG and what you hope to a achieve from your investment. It puts why, we as shareholders, put up our hard earned cash on junior explorers. Sometimes we win. Most of the time we may lose. But,after due diligence and "faith" in the direction ICG is travelling maybe we're on a winner.

At the end of the day we follow our gut. I hope ICG gives you the return you desire to pay for wedding but,more importantly, as a fellow shareholder I wish you, and your bride, all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.