EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

I wonder if as many of the posters here are as positive on the...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I wonder if as many of the posters here are as positive on the weekends when thier team fumbles the ball.. master stroke? A good turnover to build team morale?.. great time to miss an opportunity to score?.. or do you sometimes grow a pair and call bull#$#... seriously if NY gave two cents about retail holders he wouldn't be diluting the stock further at a cheap price IF we are on the eve of SP changing wireline logs AND the balance sheet is as good as he says it is. We saw how Nomgon was handled, let the information dry up, prolong and delay untill daydream was a go.. by then the 30M was all gone. After the CR, I thought the opposite with Day dream, looked like a pump from the start, updates galore, trading halts, information for everyone! Nothing wrong with that.. Except right when its time for the money shot and allowing the results to get some appreciation for retial holders.. NY calls time and lets instos in to dilute profit. It wasn't a pump, just a plan to get instos knocking with reduced risk. Retail are just the mugs that fund NYs risky plays and now letting instos in to dilute and profit once he has somthing substantial to offer. They would have come anyway if the pending results are substantially good. Anyone remeber Christmas 2022 when Nomgon excitment alone got us to 20c? Money has been wasted on poor rigs, H2 dreams and seemingly Mongolia in the absence of any real updates... but don't let that stop the cognitive bias train from running at full steam.. toot toot! Dilute us Neil! We love it... The only positive out of this is instos know what there doing, so NY has more than just potential to put on the table. I'm sure we will get a SPP offering once it's back to s nake - oil.
    Last edited by Stevej1979: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.