EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Placement to Expand Daydream-2 Program, page-70

1. DJA
    53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Wow, how quickly sentiment shifts as the share price fluctuates!!

Drilling goes to plan, on budget on time and Neil is a hero, Australian of the Year, genius, wizard etc etc

All of sudden he strategically opts to raise capital to extract full value and opportunity out of the heavily Government subsidised drill and he becomes public enemy number one!

The one thing that everyone seems to conveniently forget is the business has NO REVENUE and NO CASH to fund this - therefore he requires a capital raise!

Had he sat on his hands, done nothing and later it was found to be a mistake doing so, he would have been crucified.

The man can't win!!

I am heavily invested and am prepared to back a world class management team and Board to deliver! If we were 40c today or 5c, my view of the success of the business to date would not change - the share price is fickle and subject to enormous manipulation by those day traders looking to cash in for short term gains - good on them hope they do well. It bears no correlation to what the "real" value of the business is.

My views on success or otherwise will only change once I sense a deviation from the core strategy or poor decision making - to date the strategy has been sound and the results will follow. Patience is the key - this is a long game - not for everyone...

To all those budding O&G CEO's out there who are highly critical, please feel free to apply for the CEO role to showcase your enormous talent and experience at guiding a mining start up from scratch to where it is today - no doubt you would have delivered far more value through less dilution having tapped world debt markets and borrowed funds at ballooning interest rates that you would be servicing through the diverse Revenue streams you had created having partnered with high risk political leaders in volatile jurisdictions!!!

Oh that's right, none of us would have come close to what has been built today!

In summary, back the team, back the strategy otherwise don't let the door hit you in the a#$e on the way out!

To those backers who remain positive, keep the faith - rewards will follow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.