WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Placement to Fully Fund Expanded 2021 Exploration in Alaska, page-11

1. 16,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I really dont see the Institutional Investors looking for a quick flip here. They really see longer term potential here. Post merger with AUL will see more liquidity and a maybe attract further interest. I'm into AUL and will be voting for the merger. Was a previous investor in WRM when it was split off from RXM.

“Our three-pronged drilling plan is very exciting

– we will be drilling to expand our existing high-grade silver-zinc VMS resource at Dry Creek, we will be doing deeper follow-up drilling at our large Last Chance gold anomaly, only discovered last year, and we plan to also drill test some new VMS prospects only announced in January this year.

“The speed with which we can identify, assess and drill at our project in Alaska is testament to the team that White Rock has assembled in-country, and the smooth and efficient approvals process that exists in Alaska.

“We have attracted some serious interest in the recently discovered Last Chance gold target and the ongoing silverzinc VMS exploration story and this funding will allow us to fly airborne geophysics this month and be mapping, geochemical sampling and acquiring geophysics information from June onwards.

The first drill rig is planned to commence drilling late-May with three drill rigs operating from mid-June.

“It is extremely pleasing to note that our major shareholder Crescat has agreed to support the capital raising by participating in the Placement to maintain their holding at ~10%.

“The Board is very appreciative of the strong support shown from our current shareholders, and welcomes the interest and support being shown from the new investors joining the White Rock journey through the Placement. This is an exciting time for White Rock and its shareholders”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.