PH2 2.63% 18.5¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

People seem to be expressing concern that PH2 is biting off more...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    People seem to be expressing concern that PH2 is biting off more than they can chew.

Ironically,

I feel this is an emotional response, almost as if they expected the recent merger to manifest itself into a plant and a $2.00 share price within a month of the Federal Courts approval.

Looking at PH2's approach to hydrogen from a purely analytical and emotionally detached perspective.

It's a smart play, it's diversified (many projects) with well financed, international and proven tech partners.
    Many of you reading this will recognize the diversified portfolio approach.

Of key note in the last company statement was the reference to "low or no emissions". This is vital to Hydrogen export as many potential customers are insisting on knowing the emissions released during manufacture.

For example the European Union has developed the CertifHy Guarantee of Origin Scheme which accounts for the origins of hydrogen used. It includes information on whether the hydrogen was produced using renewable or non-renewable energy sources (such as nuclear, or fossil fuels with CCS).

Under this scheme, only hydrogen produced from natural gas with a high carbon-capture rate (towards 90%) could be called “low-carbon” hydrogen.

If you have little faith and no patience for this stock. I'll take it off your hands for what you believe it's worth.

Last edited by Dalamar: 06/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $23.28K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 381119 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 137100 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.