MTM 0.00% 5.0¢ mtm critical metals limited

Ann: Placement to fund Pomme REE-Nb Project Exploration, page-375

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Let me start by saying I am not here to attack you but provide you with some constructive feedback. I think your dedication to MTM is great because if used in the right way it benefits holders like myself. But at some point that positive energy translates into actions that may shape people's perception which may hinder the SP. I'm taking the time out to write this as I believe we have the same mutual goals which is to see the SP rise to imo a fairer value.

IMO if you want this to go up you should be targeting non-holders thinking about investing. Suggest trying:
    1. Post new information only, avoid continuously regurgitating the same info
    2. Minimise the personal beliefs, stick to facts
    3. Avoid the stoushes with other posters, that way the boards arent cluttered so people can see any new substantive info posted.
    4. Don't reply to every post, that way when you do say something people will pay more attention as they think it is something new. Less is often more!!

If you do that maybe you can lose the "perception" that you are a ramper and will be able to post in a more impactful way.

To give you a basic stat line, when there were 369 posts in this thread, you had 99 posts (I used Excel to tally it for me) which is ~27% of all posts, which is substantial. Ask yourself, how many of your 99 posts contained new information, how many of it was previously posted fact or opinion, how many involved you trying to counter "down rampers" accusing you of being a "rampy" with duplicated information then further suggest a $1 SP or whatever it is you think it should be.

Your need to reply to every poster by repeating the same overall commentary on MC is contributing to you high post count. You reply even to me, could you not tell I believe the SP should be higher, do you really think I need convincing? How do you know I am not set, do you know how many shares and oppies I own?

When you take all your posts into context, it's starting to feel like "financial advice" as you are strongly insisting others take your position. Your last post to me is definitely financial advice when you said "Set yourself up...."

Prior to this most of your posts seemed to be on MAY and it appears some of those posters there have come over here to attack you as they see you doing the same as the MAY board. I think there is a "perception" issue for you on this board and I think you can change that by starting with minimising your repeated posts about the MC, otherwise, when non-holders come here and see 25% of all posts from one person which will reflect poorly on the level of substantive information available. ultimately, they may look at MTM boards as too hard basket to find information to make an informed investment decision.

I'm not going to post anymore in this thread and nor am I going to read anymore. I might wait for a new thread to come along. I hope though, for the sake of the MTM share price, you cool it a bit to allow other potential new investors to some digest some of the information put out there by yourself and others. If I was a new investor right now I would not bother reading any of these threads as it would be too difficult to find information that is not highly emotive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.