ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Yes, interesting isn't it? If they knowingly made a misleading...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Yes, interesting isn't it? If they knowingly made a misleading statement to the market, that could cause them a bit of trouble. Just possibly, something changed at or after Noosa:
    1. A lightbulb moment from a board member who finally realised that if they don't pull their finger out, the entire commodity supercycle will have ended and the product will still be in the ground.
    2. They've realised that a first strike is a risk at the AGM unless they can demonstrate meaningful progress.
    3. They see an opportunity to get involved in the emerging plan for battery material processing in WA eg the BASF pilot plant.
    4. They've had an approach for some sort of offtake agreement/sale.
    Who was it the other week who described the long term shareholders as stale? Well, I resemble that remark! Lol!
    I'm trying not to sound too cynical here. Actually I see this as an overall positive, and hopefully we will see lots of great action over the next few months. If the price drops with the CR, I might even be tempted to buy more.
    Anyone in WA got a better feel for what's happening on the ground? We haven't had a post from @bobminer in a long time. Hope he's ok.
    Feel free to shoot me down on this, I'm not precious!
    My opinions only, very speculative and DYOR.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by Citrus Grove: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.