NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Placement to raise $1 million, page-43

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    BAB .... Is Building Appeals Board. A bit over two years ago I was the victim of an arson attack. The house which we no longer lived in was set alight by person or persons unknown. It was our Shearers quarters and 2 days earlier we had just moved our daughters personal effects into there. Roof was extensively burnt and the western side of the house.
    Within 48 hours friends and I removed all of the iron from the roof and made it safe. Later I erected security fencing and hung warning signs on the perimeter.
    We have been in a desperate financial situation caused by drought and so had no ability to pay insurance on the building for the first time in over 30 years.
    We had no financial resources to be able to repair the building so it had to be left damaged. We undertook some cleanup and fire reduction.
    The building is 75% sound, walls, floor, stumps so in my opinion about $100K in value. Incompetent shire mongrels issued a demolition order. I appealed to the BAB. They won't accept my testimony and require a Civil Engineers report which will cost money I will struggle to find.
    I don't want help I just want people to leave me alone and I will fix the problem in my time!!!!!!
    So I'm a bit emotional.
    That's my rant.

The seismic, when it was done, because of the terrain, (shallow water ..... reefs .... etc.) had to employ divers to try to keep the lines in position. They also had to negotiate a deal with the local fishermen so that they were not interfering with the cray pot lines etc.
    So the acquisition of a 3D seismic would be a nightmare to organize.
    I'm not sure if I read here or it was the person that I was talking to, but I believe that there is now, new software available to reprocess the existing FGT data and when combined with the the 2D seismic can generate a picture which is as good as the 3D.
    Our JV agreement is also probably going to include all of the structures around the Xanadu area so we will not have that south area to ourselves but will need to pay for any drilling from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.