88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Placement to Raise $12.0 million and Board Changes, page-55

1. 5,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3244
    Before I go, one last point of frustration I have with 88 imo.

88 imo lost their focus for retail holders which was the start of it all going wrong 4 years ago. Apart from the multiple well failures and constantly begging for cash, that's been covered to death, as this seriously impacted 88's business, SH confidence and sadly the mum and dad retail holders who suffered the most.

The only ones who truly benefit year after year since then imo has been the London based Insto's/SI's and a small select Perth based broker and small SI supporters imo. Would love to know the actual % of London v's Aust during these discounted CR's over the years. My bet heavily one sided and the majority went to London based imo.

So it was obvious to me after such poor performances 88 was forced to fundamentally shift it's focus from retail holders to London Insto's so 88 could survive and that shift happened about 4 years ago imo..
    Terrible look and total disconnect for retail holders that 88 started to focus on imo.

Just ask yourselves one simple question what has 88 leadership done for your investment especially the Australian SI/Retail LTH's which make up the majority of holders posting here. IMHO this has been one of the biggest fundamental failures the LTH's have experienced imo.

88 is only still listed because of London's influence by cheap shares after SP collapses simply as that imo, once they got their claws embedded with 88 failing year after year they became the only necessary focus and that is where it all went south imo and how 88 detached itself from retail holders.

Hindsight being what it is, it would have been best for this stock only to list on the LSE and maybe most of us wouldn't have been sucked into this part time company and must say last dig watching 88's journey is like watching one of those late night TV sales shows for wanting cash, never ends imo or a pyramid scheme with only the top influences which we know who they all are have benefited over the SH's time and time again imo.

So I obviously have a different holistic opinion of how ones leadership has impacted on my investment and none of it happy. A big middle finger to retail holders imo is what leadership has left me imo. As I said when PB sadly left, this company went to sheet!!!! Someone please tell me I am wrong..

That's why this company is a dog imo and been wagging it's tail and sitting on the laps of London over retail holders as to speak for last 4 very long years imo.
    Good buy all. I have sad all I want to say, my last criticism vented!!! lol..
    Back over to you all to argue about what ever you are arguing about exactly, lol.
    GLTA and fair well to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.097K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
204 198987904 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 556620868 207
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.