ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Plenty of thought gone into that post @RED328 and I know you are a deep thinker and appreciate your honest assessment.
    Some others have a mixed or different opinion and that is their right but perhaps more to this than meets the eye and perhaps also for the advancement of Godolphin as you have stated.
    Another possibility is that GRL will have a new top 20 holder on board and I doubt that GRL would have gone about this nilly willy without due consideration as to where the bulk of these shares might be placed.

Being mindful that in the event that GRL struck a big discovery, it could be well targeted (maybe already is) by a predator and I have no doubt that this CR has been done for the very reasons you have stated in your post and of course, this would affect Ian Buchhorn himself
    in a far bigger way than it will you or I.

As for the options? Yes, perhaps fairly generous, but who knows the exact reasons for the capital raising at this time and with some expensive drilling to see out the year is one thing and if GRL was to face 2021 with only a small cash holding and relying solely on shareholders converting options is a bit risky.

Again well stated RED and I too will vote yes to everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.