GRL 0.00% 1.4¢ godolphin resources limited

A surprise 'credit raise' to be sure! Many & varied comments...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    A surprise 'credit raise' to be sure! Many & varied comments going on here but perhaps we should wait & allow our/the company to show its hand as to why these decisions are being made.

With money (already) in the bank & that being enough (previously) to see us through into 2021 what has changed? Well, we just don't know ... but .... credit where credit is due, this is a relatively fledgling company which has throughout been run by professional management who have always considered the shareholder in any decision making process. I see no reason why they would change their normally conservative & superbly efficient outlook, now! The prospects are just too good to deny.

In my opinion, we as shareholders need to have confidence that this management is looking after the company & its shareholders, as always! Hopefully, all will be explained either via the management or the share price in the not too distant future. This is not some 'two bob' (showing my age) company, it is a present day company with 'hot realestate' in a gold bearing zone, that has a lot to consider for itself & its holders. I also believe there would be some big players eyeing the prospectivity! Waiting, waiting!

My opinion? Have faith, it's a relatively new company & is finding all the right materials to be successful. Its a long long way from making wrong decisions & these guys, I beleive, are astute professionals. This company is only just starting. Hold on for the ride, buy more & wait for the money to come!  

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.739M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $26.04K 1.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115619 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 784403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.