ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    markets are a funny thing.......retail typically doesnt like CRs (for whatever reasons) even CRs which are designed to grow the company and accelerate its busines activity as opposed to the CRs which are for prolonging management salary and pay off debt. (they are the ones to avoid)

but anyways retailers have this notion price goes back to the CR price so perhaps they decide to sell with the idea i can buy back in near 5c. perhaps a 5-15% improvement on your buy in price as a result.

Even those with deeper pockets know the general market thinks this and so they wait off screen looking for sellers to compete out of the stock the only way they can , on price.

fast forward 2 days and only $500k of volume and the share price closes at 5.2c near enough to 5c. no appendix 3B out yet so no placement people have got their shares so effectively have no discount to the share price. Hence why i have said in the past , only the fool hardy SI and investor groups would assume they will get a quick stag out of it.

Also only the fool hardy investor group or family office will commit say $500k to $1.5M of funds into a stock like EPT without a managment dialogue of where it is heading. I mean who here is buying $500k based on what they see in a price chart or read from announcements????

Now the interesting part those retailers who now have observed price fall what do they do? do they buy back in, buy for the first time, or now think it could go lower i'll wait and get it at less than 5c (how much smarter am I they will think to themselves), others might wait and over time not engage the market and miss out any potential run altogether....

add to this is now the bigger market like instos who werent offered the placement, those who were scaled back 50% or more of their placement and those that didnt get any of their allocation, (who were last week prepared to pay 5c)

if it is correct that some $6M of commitment was received then potentially does $1-2M look for an entry on the screen.....

All that potentially leads to buyers to compete the only way they can, on price. But now the buying potentially is far greater than the last 2 days of $500k volume and potentially a transfer of wealth from those that have sold out.

Will be interesting to see now the play out in the market......of course this changes little of the fundamental position of the company, just pure market psychology and dynamics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.