CYM 2.94% 3.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Well I thought this latest announcement would have created a bit...

1. 226 Posts.
    Well I thought this latest announcement would have created a bit more interst than it has.

BJ,

Your last post was indeed very erudite and your comments re a change of management have come to pass. We don't know what is coming but hopefully it is better than the last 12 to 18 months. The good Dr Jeffrey turned out to be a bit of a fizzer and as for Mr Max, he seems to have been missing in action.

I only hope that we don't become another Aussie penny-dreadfull chasing Lithium in Nevada or Canada.

LB

I suspect you will need to change your slogan, I feel "Go the Arc" may be past it. Almost certainly a name change is coming and a capital raising to follow. Want to buy Triple Crown? I suspect we will soon be able to buy it for a song. Got the PPE gear ready and waiting.

The real winner today is Cookie. Gosh; he has survived so many name and management changes over the years and now he turns up as a director. Saw them all off! Good Luck mate.

Free cider down here for any of the "Old Timers". Just released to 2015 Michelin and it is bloody good, even if i may say so myself.

Cheers

MG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $53.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $4.336K 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 358955 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 133281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.