SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I refrained from making any comments until I saw the details...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I refrained from making any comments until I saw the details behind the CR.
    To be fair we are sailing through unchartered territory here and everyone has a right to their own opinion..cos at the end of the day opinions are like armpits..everyone has got 2 of them and they stink..lol..I digrest...

We know our competitor Jana has just raised $57 million for expansion. I wonder if SYT are giving the market general details to prevent competitors and future customers from seeing the exact details of SYT's plans.
    Us the shareholders have "skin in the game" compared to the management who have their heart and soul invested in the company. Any actions by management would be carefully thought through as they have so much more to lose than any of us. I understand from hard experience that there are so much dodgy crooks in all areas of life, however we can't paint everyone with the same brush. If we believed in this company and invested in it after doing our own research then why do we suddenly doubt management at the first gail that blows?

Some good questions to draw out the best from management would be questions like:

1. What is the monthly burn rate of cash?

2. What is the revenue forecast for 2017?

Do we need to look for answers inside or do we scrutinise the actions of management, whom a few weeks ago we were praising them whole heartedly with confidence?

At the end of the day I believe we all need to manage our own psychology as traders and investors and our own risk profile.

In the end the market will speak louder that anything you and I say, rant or cry over...best of luck all, no matter what you decide.

Personally I'm strapping in for exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.