BCM 4.17% 2.5¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Placement to raise a Minimum of $1 Million, page-22

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Hi Andylgo,

I see that you can’t let go of driving that whim comment home time after time. I truly thought we had moved on from that. It is fair enough to say that i sometimes take small speculative positions in companies based on reactions, impulses (or whims as you so often remind everyone about) to positive annoucements, like those reporting visible gold in prospective settings. I don’t think I’m alone there and have been successful on a few occassions in entering a stock on a discovery hole. It’s often a case of doing further homework once you have entered on limited due diligence to decide to add, sell or wait for more information. That’s generally how I enter most speculative exploration plays that are driven by news of a potential new discovery. I seriously don’t know why you continue to labour that same point when I’ve explained it to you on several occasions.

As far as Drake go, you are correct, they are truly cornstone shareholders and make the market for the stock to a large extent by having removed liquidity from the market but I think it’s still too early to declare that their TO was smart given they effectively control the liquidity of the company.

The proof of how smart they are will be in how much real money they make from their holdings. At the moment it is just paper profits. If they turned sellers now I’d suggest to you that 5 cents would not be a strong support level.

My point essentially is that certain posters on these threads portray the potential of these deposits as eclipsing most other known gold/polymetalic deposits on this planet. If Drake was on the same plane as some of these posters it would be in the business of soaking up every share it can get its hand on. My comment about losing faith probably should more accurately have read that Drake seem more cognistent of the remaining risks than the more exuberant posters on these threads.

In any case merry Christmas to you and a happy new year. Think of it this way, when and if the company proves my scepticism wrong, you get to feel vindicated. If you are so strongly confident of success I’m sort of giving you a present you can play with when you win. No more banging me over the head about my use of the word whim, you’ll be able to properly laugh in my face and the faces of the many sceptics. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $19.66K 786.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60034 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 421842 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 260416
Last updated 13.30pm 15/05/2024 ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.