ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Apologies boys and girls for my absence... life has been rather busy for me lately. Luckily I did sneak in a few extra shares at .013...

This is great news. Gavin is a value investor and has beaten the market consistently over the last 10 years. This definitely gives me confidence in Gavins ability to evaluate a business. The fact that he paid 0.018 for the shares just shows that like us, he believes there's plenty of room for upward movement.

All this yet we still have a market cap of just 25mil. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if we built up to the point where we were making more than 25mil in profit in a single year. Look at our mine and the company's previously stated goals. Even at 1mil tonnes processed per year we would be making a nice fat profit, and the total area of our mines suggests there is a whole lot of tonnage, therefore a long lifespan. Hopefully some day soon us shareholders will receive a nice dividend, and continue to receive that dividend for many years to come.

I am very excited for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.94K 7.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3197899 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5070096 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.