TKM 5.00% 3.8¢ trek metals limited

Ann: Placement - Trek to Fast Track Pilbara Lithium Drill Program, page-56

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Is anyone else at wits end with this stock? They were going to drill two prospects last dry season at Valley of the Gossans and Jimbelar, instead we got a pivot to lithium and manganese. Long pause and little explanation and another diluting capital raise at 6 cents, last one just over a year ago at 11 cents. Now we are told the three amigo's are very keen on Tambourah for lithium, previously gold and will drill in June...cant hear the wurr of the drill rig yet, 15 days to go. As to the manganese, which these guys in some form or other have controlled since Spitfire days, more than 10 years ago, they are saying they need to do initial metallurgical testwork followed by a new drilling program to expand and delineate further resources..... the wet season starts in another 5 months. At best I can say they have there bank accounts full but really at what cost, we have seen days and millions of shares going through at 6.5 to 7 cents as those that took up the placement sell there shares for a small gain and keep the 1 for 3 options they have been granted. I suspect there are a lot of stale bulls in this stock which will be hard to get anything but a temporary lift off on any positive results. It used to be a tight registrar but I think not now. I hope I am proven wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ $23.73K 630.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 404116 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.