FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi allBit the bullet and sent off a message to BOD today. Felt...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Hi all

Bit the bullet and sent off a message to BOD today. Felt good to get it off my chest.

Best wishes to all fellow holders.

-------------------------

Dear BOD,

I am a long standing shareholder who has supported this company through the up's and downs for the past 6+ years. The current predicament that you and your past BOD have gotten us into is shameful, incomprehensible and in my view potentially in breach of your fiduciary duties.

The way in which this company has been run into the ground with reckless fiscal management and absent governance is something that will not be accepted or tolerated by shareholders.

Congrats on turning a "potential deal of the century" into what appears a company destroyer all in the space of 18 months.

I implore you to stop and reflect on what is in the best interests of current shareholders now, who have propped up this much maligned company and do everything in your power to protect our investment and preserve what we have.

This is your moment! do what's right, take the difficult path not the easy options as you have thousands of hard working, decent people that are counting on you to represent them as the custodians of our company.

yours sincerely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.