LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Don't Nccc. If you were intending to sell today with the price...

1. 21,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2143
    Don't Nccc. If you were intending to sell today with the price going up, I can understand those people being very disappointed and will, very rightly, be blaming S.I.s. They were the only one's with the size of holdings AND the intention, to be able to crunch the SP today. They've really done the damage.
    There's been over 95 million shares issued to SIs and SBI re that CN closure. That's a huge lot, all in very soft hands just waiting to sell at anything over .041. That's a massive stack hanging over the market and the good news out of Friday and today, is that they've probably all been dumped and before the real good LKE news hits the market.
    But, last Friday morning all we wanted to see was the SP above .04 just to give the SPP a slim chance. That's all.
    We'll probably still close today +20% above where we were wallowing just two days ago.
    Today the company has an extra $1.9 million and probably an extra $million in the SPP that they wouldn't have had a hope of getting with the SP @ .036 and falling, just one trading day ago.
    Forget the SP for a while, let the ST's, DT's and SI's, do what they HAVE to do and WILL do, and let's raise our eyes to the end of March, when all of this market garbage is cleaned up, and talk about the future, with some serious new stuff hitting the market, this time in lke's own name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $91.25K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 744182 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 9616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.