BGD 0.00% 24.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

When investments are issued privately, it does not always have a...

1. 178 Posts.
    When investments are issued privately, it does not always have a "bad" effect on a company. I have noticed with Boulder, that when new shares are offered in this way, it appears to be sold to investors who are long term holders. If you look, and I do not remember where I read this, but the info is available in their filings or elsewhere on the internet, most of their largest share holders make many different buying transactions of the stock. Not just one large buy, and that's it. So where "new" stock comes onto the market, it goes into the hands of holders. And actually it normally adds value to everyone else's stock and stability. Plus as you will notice in this stock, by the comments made online on various websites and message boards, these people seem to be true investors.
    Put money down in a company that after some research you believe will add value over time. It really appears to lack the whole pumpers and dumpers crowd. Which is a true relief. AND makes investing in this company a more sound interest.
    You will see when they offered shares after March to Australian residents only, this actually made the price go up. Plus this is not one of those companies whose profit comes from selling shares. So when there is notice that money has come in via the sale of "new" shares, it's seen more as a sound move to favor the company, as opposed to one that is bleeding liquidity and needs to print paper to cover debt.
    That's my take on Boulder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $25.58K 106.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26589 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.