SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

Ann: Placement , page-3

1. 18 Posts.
    Yeh Emma, I was surprised to see this as well. Just one month ago they said in their report that they had 750K in cash!! So why raise cash now @.006 I quite a percentage difference to the price now? Ive been holding for a while, and see a lot of people are upbeat about SSC on this forum, and I hope they are right, but some of their announcements, and their actions are strange. Such as when SSC announced on July 28th that the Peelwood project would switch focus due to the Super Tax and the subsequent regulatory environment. I would have thought that paying a tax on profit has got to be better than just burning up shareholder funds!! Weren't we supposed to be producing by now? One could only guess where the SP would be now if the directors had followed the plan out lined to the Shareholders regarding Peelwood. Remember, 3rd qtr 2010 production, payback 10 months, etc etc. Surely having cash flow from Peelwood to pay for Montenegro makes more sense than just diluting our shares! I hope Im wrong, but I think its a con! Hopefully Ill be eating my words!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.