KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

bandwagon jumper, this is what you wroteYeahMy Comment: The...

1. 366 Posts.
    bandwagon jumper, this is what you wrote

Yeah
    My Comment: The Shareprice is stuffed.

The most silly thing Ive seen in a long time is telling the market you need 35 Million bucks. In that context the pannicked market just doesnt know how to take 6M going into the rent tin.
    In the current market its always going to be slim pickings for KMC sniffing around for funding.

The issue is this. A small operation like this looks the same if its either expanding rapidly or going bust. I think weve got two distinct views about KMC here at HotCopper. Ive brought my seat at the table but its frustratingly at a higher price. There would be no KMC if people like me haddnt tipped cash in previously. People want to see some solid financials. "I" want to see some solid financials.

Note to KMC:Youre frightening the cattle. Sit in a room and discuss the consequences of your announcements. where are we now? Only 29M left to obtain???????

i also tipped in cash at 15c so stop grand standing, people like me boo who my friend cry me a river ,so your post(above) is not emotional.

the quicker the co. can build the mill and get rid of the toll with barrick the better we all are

ps toot toot toot toot toot toot..LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.