SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Placement , page-6

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    As a medium sized holder I am quite happy with the placement issued, I believe that it is very important to build early ties with financial institutions; this of course becomes key when future funding for larger developments is needed BUT these types of financiers / brokers etc. do their research before hand -I would be of the personal opinion that they already know Kaskara (SBR) is going to be a hit. When a re-rating does occur, which it will, BBY already have there foot in the door - this is good for us and them! Now if you think for a second that BBY do not have any of their own geos, or instos / geos are more inclined to take a punt rather than send an expert out ... well you are only kidding yourself. When money is on the line, someone like BBY are backing themselves to deliver ... our business is their business!

All that being said the fundamental news of late has been immaculate, and I truly can not wait to seen what is down deep - the vanadium results are insane! I am also very keen to see the further Driehoek developments, this in my opinion will be a cashflow starter - of course the market has to come back first (which it will, always does -lol).

Also I can now confidently confirm from a technical viewpoint a basing pattern has occurred and we are on the verge of a trend change, I myself will be buying for the next month. Anything under the 25c hoo-ha in my opinion is a gimme, and I am of the personal opinion that the options will still get executed - I think?!

Have a great night, good to be back, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.