SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Placement , page-23

1. drs
    1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Whilst I have great respect for all posters here I think things are getting a little out of whack:

1. There are always leaks before a cap raising - its the way of the world. We need to understand that
    2. For those that are complaining about the raising which appears to be used for the purpose of getting on with the job ... are you the same people who are critising management for NOT getting on with the job?
    3. They are raising another $40mill and Hanlong essentially will have to pay for it to the tune of 57cents so what is the problem?
    4. This gives more leverage to management ... more money in the bank and a plan to move forward i.e. putting hanlong on notice
    5. IMO China is now deeply invested in this deal whether they like hanlong or not. Coudl anyone imagine the loss of face for the chinese if they did not come through with NDRC and CDB. They would lose their credibility with African nations that they have spent so much time and money on, oh and by the way it also a great deal for china aswell.
    6. To all those that think we can do better. Maybe we can and time will tell, but there is no way in hell that another entity will bid more than 57c for sundance whilst it has nothing (no mining permit and no convention). The bid would have to be conditional as per hanlong or WAIT till mining lincense / convention become law then other miners can go to town with whatever offers they like.

Each holder will weigh up their own risk reward .. and those on here that dont hold can just keep commenting.

I now switch from hold to BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.