SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Placement , page-83

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi bouhr,

i disagree with some of your thoughts.

'if any bank can lend the money to HOWLONG can as well lend to SDL in that regard.'

hanglong will be getting their money from the chinese central bank. i've never tried personally, but i dont think you can go along with your small business papers and knock on the door and get a loan from the chinese central bank. thats what makes hanglong different; they have access to chinese money where as other potential suitors would have to go through the regular banking system.

57c is the only realistic deal at the moment. glencore and exstrata are probably happy waiting a few more years, letting markets settle before spending $7b on a project. the price of IO may have bombed in the near future.

all we really need to know is a confirmed date of transaction. when are shareholders going to see their 57c? then we can work out a time/earnings ratio and get geared up. at 34c, we're looking to almost 70% profit for possibly only a 4 month wait. or is it 6 or 10 or 12 months? this is all that really matters right now

im a speculative buy at these prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.