SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

well said ests, nothing gained by mourning the money and...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    well said ests,

nothing gained by mourning the money and extensive time squandered in the Guchab highvalley; although it was (imho) a notable deposit in its own right, the nuggety nature of the mineralisation, access issues and the disconnect from the parental source towards the southern topography of the mountain meant it was wise to move on.

This is why I support the new approach to exploration Sabre is pursuing; undertaking geochemistry and geophysical methods to rank many prospective targets prior to committing large capital and time towards drilling and ultimately resource delineation. Unfortunately this process is time consuming.

The last raising was always going to be priced poorly, but I wasn't impressed by the options that were granted as a sweetener. I believe if Sabre had 'sold the story' that those options should not have been required. Having imho what could be a 2mT + Zinc deposit under their nose with the climate for Zinc should not have been such a hard sell.
    Perhaps they will learn to keep existing and future investors better engaged with more regular operational updates and corporate presentations. Unlike the one operational update per quarter standard currently.

But on a more positive note, I think the raising now is to prep them up for drilling toggenburg prior to the wet season from December. I can't imagine the black soil would be easy for mobilizing heavy machinery during the wet.. Raising circa $650k should provide around 10,000 metres of RC drilling (up to 200m depths) at Toggenburg including assaying and some overhead allocation.

All imho...Personally I would like to buy more shares at these prices and I have colleagues wanting large exposures to the zinc deficit story (over $1 mil), but the substandard Corporate Governance and the early exploration phase of the prospective zinc targets means SBR does not qualify.

Good luck to all,

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 236923 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 405399 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.