CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Call me crazy @ddzx but I have a feeling you might not be far...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Call me crazy @ddzx but I have a feeling you might not be far wrong. IMO it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, given the crash in CMY value and the crash in RFN since their last quarterly report, that there is a correlation. What if the prospective merger company is D4G? DYKES ravved about their close partnership when he advised shareholders CMY are looking to be a mobile tech stock company. D4G's value has taken a battering seeing they own 48% of RFN. All this secrecy in CMY about share issuance with non-disclosure clauses and PRIDE and McGRATH suspected of jumping ship around 1.2 c in CMY but D4G still holding. We assume the relationship has gone sour and these guys walked away. ...but maybe it was only temporary.

A hell of a lot of secrecy about the current Top 20 too. I've tried a couple of times in the last few weeks only to get politely fobbed off that they would get back to me. This new issuance of stock is close to 50% of the company which wouldn't have been possible trading above 1.2c. They know damn well who this placement is going too but we are kept in the dark. For what reason?

All things at RFN point towards their next quarterly cashflow being hugely improved, and with that a rebound of their stock price imminent. That all due end of Jan 2016. Could it be DYKES wants more indirect exposure to RFN via listing D4G. All speculation or just wishful thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.