CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22024
    Hi Guys,
    I woke up very late today then I saw this nonsense here. I was working till 4am on my son's project who is making one of the best VR games (IMO as I am a father ) in the world now. It name is "Earthlight" (Video here) in collaboration with NASA (he has invited and been in NASA this year, because his work much better than the similar work done by NASA). He is preparing an investor presentation (private) for getting some more investors to raise funds for launching the project in Q2-2017.

Now, I can't believe the conspiracy theories here and bashing the management. It's all nonsense.

I am one of those strategic investors, I was invited to participate in the placement. I would like to thank to the guys from here who thought that I deserved to be a strategic investor. (Sorry but I can't give any details of the broker or the fund)

I was told nothing about any news coming would be good or bad when I was offered the take shares in the placement. This is the strategic thing. I would like to know how good it would be before I bought the shares but I even didn't want to insist to know that because I already believed in my own research.

Also, I don't think they would not offer those shares to me as the most believed man in the project in this public arena.

I don't think any special information was giving out to the broke or fund either. I think the management is very tight about this leak issue.

Also, I don't understand people all creating hype here but not even concentrating on the facts. Can't you see that those 12.5m shares which will be approved in general meeting will be for GSM (our JV partner).

That means that we are going ahead, for drilling and everything. And that tells me that all the results are good.  

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.