LRS 0.00% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Lav your taking this to heart...not necessary IMO. Unlike those...

1. 375 Posts.
    Lav your taking this to heart...not necessary IMO.

Unlike those who were bagging management long long ago with know real reasons to discredit him, other than taking too many incentive shares. I gave management the benefit of the doubt until they reached a critical point that really showed there management skills.

I might have not cried about it a year ago bit I cried about it at the right time and it saved me $67230 to date. And hopefully anyone else who didn't judge me because I did a U turn for the right reasons.

As I said, I wasn't happy with the incentive shares C.G was receiving and posters like frikkie have been mentioning it for a long long time. I always agreed with that but did not voice my self because not enough had happened to warrant me to discredit management. So say what you like about my credibility... I say it as it is and I am definitely not here to win you or anyone's approval.

Lav...i didn't sell because results were bad I sold because I realised my investment was in poor hands and wanted to protect it.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $546.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.594M 8.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3645677 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 67181 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.