PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

I find it amusing that clearly non-technical posters are happy...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I find it amusing that clearly non-technical posters are happy to guess that PNN reports low Li grades at Rincon but spark up when other posters suggest ASN could report low grades at Paradox. I like to see assertion backed by facts.

I looked at ASN when it was 3-4c but decided not to invest because I don't like the project. Major issues for me are the high Mg:Li ratio and depth to the brine reservoir. I'm sure the Mg issue can be dealt with, but at what cost? With regard to depth, supporters will point out the reservoir is overpressured resulting in natural brine outflows. Sure, but remember this is a salt-saturated fluid, so salts will deposit as the brine makes its way to surface. In production wells, additives are used to mitigate this...deeper wells require more additives resulting in higher opex.

In my opinion, PNN's projects are better. I must admit that Rincon is not my favorite as historic Li grades are relatively low and the Mg:Li ratio relatively high. However, AGY have done well on the back of Rincon and are on the way to defining a compliant resource on the other side of the salar, so I can understand PNN's focus. Brine reservoirs are not consistent, so I'm hoping PNN returns better than expected Li values with lower than expected deleterious elements/compunds. I'm a realist, though, so I know it could go the other way. I'm prepared to take that risk, so I'll be looking to add to my holding again tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $13.89K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9090 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.